Cleaning your environment – whether home or office – is our business. When you walk into a space that sparkles from a recent touch of First Choice Cleaning & Restorations, you know we’ve put our best into your home or business.
This week we want to tell you about some other cleaning services we offer at First Choice. One of our specialties is upholstery cleaning. An often overlooked part of the cleaning process, but one that is essential in keeping for a fresh and healthy environment.
Why clean your upholstery?
Okay, think about how much time you spend sitting in your chairs and sofas. In office environments, or when entertaining guests, there are many individuals sitting and rubbing against the upholstery.
- You want to keep up its appearance. When you have upholstery professionally cleaned, you assist in keeping your furniture lasting longer and looking great! It also helps to regularly clean the upholstery.
- You want to keep dirt from building up. It’s easy for dirt to build up in any space. But what about bacteria? For your health, and those of your guests, a professional cleaning can eliminate that pesky stuff.
- You want to eliminate odors. Bet you didn’t realize that dirty upholstery can create unpleasant smells. Actually, clean upholstery helps with your air quality! When upholstery is cleaned mold, dust, mildew and allergens are removed.
At First Choice Cleaning our service includes cleaning and deodorizing your upholstery. Our cleaning technicians have the ability to clean a wide variety of fabrics and chairs. Also, based on the type of fabrics of your upholstery, we will determine the cleaning agents and water temperature.
We have a five step process, which includes the following:
- Evaluation of Upholstery
- Pre-Conditioning Area
- Hot Water Soil Extraction
- Spot and Stain Protection
You can expect top quality service when you rely on First Choice Cleaning & Restorations for all of your upholstery needs. If you have questions, or would like a free quote, please call our office at (616) 772-4700.